We're exclusively mobile!
We do not have a way to do virtual parties.
Book your paint party and let us come to YOU! Most of the information below is intended to describe in-person parties.
- Girls' Night Out
- Corporate/Teambuilding Events
- Kids Parties & more!
The Tattooed Canvas would love to host your next private party! It doesn’t matter if your party is big or small, for adults or for kids we have options for everyone! Take the drinking out of driving and have the party at your place! Or, if you don't have the space, let us assist you in setting up a party with a local restaurant venue.
Pricing for in -person parties:
- $30 per person up to 20 guests (minimum party charge $200 or 6 guests)
- $25 per person 21 - 30 guests
- Call for pricing on 31+ guests and for Fundraisers
Getting started is easy as 1 - 2 - 3:
1. Choose a date (for open dates see our Studio Calendar) Start times are flexible.
2. Choose a painting from the Catalog.
3. Give us a call or text at (314) 707-3068 (For a custom developed painting or paintings with lights scroll down).
The small print: Sales tax is included, add gratuity if desired to price quote above. Extra requirements may apply for events booked at a restaurant. We ask for a 24 hour courtesy if you need to cancel your seat at a public event. We ask for private party bookings 2 weeks in advance or more so we can plan for staffing and supplies.
What’s included in your Party Package and some FAQ's answered!
Besides a 16x20 canvas, easel, brushes, paints, apron and FUN, we include the following in the price:
- Tablecoverings for your tables (you supply the tables and chairs)
- Optional: Commercial-free Pandora or regular IHeart Radio are available (if you have wifi). Pick your favorite station (we bring a portable speaker).
- Optional: Link to our calendar for private reservation and RSVP
- Average timing is 30 minutes for setup and another 30 minutes for cleanup. Total painting time is between 2 & 3 hours. Every crowd has a different pace so don’t worry about watching the clock! This is your me time! Enjoy!
Deposits / Payment:
- Currently, a deposit is not required for booking a private party - but - we do ask 48 hour cancellation courtesy on private parties, 24 hours on public events. Please understand each party is mobile, and we pack the vehicle for the number of guests who reserved, and we bring paid staff according to headcount. Many times for public events, we are fully booked and have a waitlist. Every no-show is lost revenue for our family-owned business.
- We collect either Payment in full or balance due on the day of the event.
- We accept Cash and Venmo on site. Sales tax is included but gratuity is not included in the price quote above. And, there are possible extra charges for restaurant venues, payable to the restaurant.
- We can collect in one lump some OR from each individual if you wish for private parties.
- Custom developed paintings: $300 non-refundable development fee. To make your perfect painting takes us 6-10 hours of development time.
- Paintings with Lights: lights are optional on certain paintings and cost $5 per person who would like them. Price includes a strand of 10 LED battery operated fairy lights (choose from several colors). We also provide the supplies and instruction to get them installed in your painting at the end of class. Allow additional time for this step. (Batteries are watch battery type, burn appx. 24 hours & replacements are easy to find and inexpensive at Wal Mart, Walgreens, etc.)
- Mileage Charge: We service the counties of St. Charles, Warren, Lincoln, St. Louis, St. Louis City, Jefferson, Gasconade, and Montgomery.
Check out our Fundraising page for more details.
Are you ready to Paint and Party? Fill out at least the Basic Details below & we'll give you a call! Check our available dates here: Party Dates
Times are flexible.